28 August 2008

The ABC's of me!

I apparently got tagged by Angela to do this, and as I still haven't answered the 7 weird facts one, I feel like I HAVE TO answer this one...


A - Available or single?:
Neither, I'm living with my fiancé S(and our daughter)

B - Best Friend?:
S! Hoping to make some more now, though...

C - Cake or pie?:
Chokolate cake

D - Drink of choice?:
Water

E - Essential item I use every day:
Anti-wrinkle eye cream - if I don't, I get really sore red stripes in the corners of my eyes.

F - Favorite color?:
red

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms?:
Haribo Gummy Bears

H - Hometown?:
Tönsberg, Norway

I - Indulgence?:
It used to be chocolate ice cream, but I can't seem to find GOOD lactose-free ice cream, so I'll have to settle for a really nice dark chocolate instead.

J - January or February?:
January - I have to see the coldest of winter to really appreciate the spring!

K - Kids and names?:
One, Hannah.

L- Late or early?:
Late - although I have learned that most people don't appreciate it, so I always add 10 extra minutes for unexpectedness and thus end up being early.

M - Marriage date?:
Nope, engagement date 26th of March 1998.

N - Number of siblings?:
One sister and one brother, and one half-brother that I have never met.

O - Oranges or apples:
Oranges

P - Phobias or fears?:
Not really - I don't like spiders, but I can get them out of the house myself if I have to. (I get hubby to do it when he's at home, so he can feel useful! :D)

Q - Favorite quote:
Found a new one yesterday: "There is no cure without care!" - Florence Nightingale?

R - Reasons to smile:
My daughter, the first butterfly and kicking yellow/red/orange leaves.

S - Season:
Definitely the "tween" ones - spring and fall. If I HAVE to choose, fall.

T - Tag 3 or 4 people:
I have no idea - Catherine, do you feel the calling? Anyone else reading this, I guess you can consider yourselves tagged!

U - Unknown fact about me:
I suck at house-keeping. Technically I can do it, but since I can't stand it I usually let hubby do it (he actually enjoys it!) Not fair, I know, but see W for more info...

V - Vegetable you don’t like:
Artichokes. Can't stand them for some reason - and yes I have tried both as a kid and as an adult. Won't do it again.

W - Worst habit:
Procrastinating. Right now I'm trying to think of something to do that doesn't involve doing the heavy studying I need to do today ;)

X - X-Rays?:
Dental, upper arm, and pelvis (fell off a horse once...).

Y - Your favorite food?:
"Pommes au gratin" with a nice peace of red meat and MIL's sallad mix.

Z - Zodiac sign?:
Aries.
Chinese: Rabbit with a bit of fire!

1 comment:

patternnuts said...

Go bunny-rabbits! (That's us!)
See? Procrastinating is awful. And to think of all the others things I should be doing instead of commenting here.
:)
But I am rooting for you in school! (HUGS)