01 March 2007

New glasses + pics of stash!

I've been shopping for glasses - the old ones just seemed odd when looking through them, and my job contributes when you need new glasses, so I went right ahead and ordered some new ones! They ended up being Dolce & Gabbana, a copper/bronze kind of colour (metal) and were actually cheaper than the not-so-renowned-brand. Still, glasses are horribly expensive... I probably won't be buying any for a couple of years now...


I've bought some handdyed threads from a company (Annick Abrial) in France, which look absolutely awesome! I can't wait to find something that's perfect for them, so I can try them out!
She even threw in a freebie chart for me, and the shipping + payment (Paypal) was very good. I highly recommend this company, at least to anyone in Europe! :)
It's a bit hard to make out the colours from the pic, though... I blame my old digicam!
More pics of stuff tomorrow, now I'm going to the annual book sale! I'm hoping I'll find some good, crafty books with lots of ideas in them... :)

3 comments:

patternnuts said...

Speaking of ordering things...I emailed you-
Did you see it?

Anne R said...

Yep, answered you today! Thanks for reminding me that I have a yahoo-e-mail-account as well... I'm not good at remembering things these days...

patternnuts said...

I have ordered your items... I'll let you know as soon as they come in!