05 March 2007

SBQ's!

I've forgotten to read my e-mail online... (Recurring thing, I have trouble remembering these little things, see...) And so I have forgotten to answer the SBQ's!
Here's one:
What is the smallest count fabric you have ever used? Did you stitchover one? Conversely, what is the largest count fabric you have ever used?
My smallest count would be the 22 count aida my mini pics are stitched on - it was really small, but fun. On the other hand, I did stitch over one on 28 count evenweave, so that should effectively be the smallest stitching I've ever done. Fun, but also a pain in the b*hind.
The largest was some 10 count aida that came with a kit I once did - I really didn't care for it much, it was difficult to get good covering even though I used lots of floss. Thankfully it was a present for someone who specifically wanted that project, so I haven't had to see it again... :)

Next one:
Do you find yourself stitching faster when you are getting to the end of a design?
I don't stitch faster, just MORE. I just can't help it, but I really want to get it done and sit up for hours after bedtime just because I want to end the d*rn thing. I usually am very fed up with it if I haven't been stitching anything else in between, as a rotation. I'm not too good with big projects, that's for sure!

No comments: