14 February 2007

Happy Valentines day!

So, we're all almost good again. But what happens? Valentines day, and I'm all alone at home, with only the tv and the computer to keep me company. Eh - not quite true, I've discovered msn as well, and I'm chatting with a work buddy of mine, Daniel. I haven't tried that before, but it's actually quite nice! A bit like a phone call with commercial breaks... A real test of my multi-tasking abilities! :) Posting on the blog, ironing my work clothes AND chatting at msn while watching the news... I think I have to stop this, or I'll never be able to sleep!

I haven't been stitching much lately, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming! I've ordered some hand-dyed threads from a french site that I'm quite curious about - the seller claims they are washable at 40 deg C, so I might use them on my planned "choir-singers tote bag" - I just have to figure out what to stitch! Any ideas?

No comments: