21 July 2010

Who do you write like?

I read a lot of blogs through Google Reader, and a lot of the time I have nothing to say, so I don't comment. I know, bad habit - people like to get comments - but a lot of the blogs I read already get 35 comments per post, and I don't think I have that much more to say.

And sometimes a blog post comes along, that makes me see what the fuss is about. Today, Outi posted that she writes like Daniel Defoe, and of course I had to find out (based on my previous post) who I write like. And it came up with...


I write like
Gertrude Stein

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




I have never ever read anything by Gertrude Stein, but it looks like I will have to try it, to at least see why they think I write like her. I don't even have a clue as to wether that is a good thing or not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cory Doctorow is who I write like.