05 November 2009

Vampires...

We're going to the premiere of New Moon here in Gothenburg!!! I can't wait...
I'll be going with my friend T, her brother, his girlfriend and a few others I have no idea who are, but T is my lifeline here - it will be great :)

They aired the last episode of True Blood Season 1 yesterday, so now Edward will be the next vampire I "see"... I don't know how I'll be able to wait until next fall for Season 2, but it will have to do. S really doesn't understand what all the fuzz is about, but then he's never been much into fantasy stuff. He went to see Harry Potter once, just to make me happy - since then he's bought me the DVD's instead, so he can read or something instead... I appreciate the fact that he tried it first! <3


1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm not a fan of the first "Twilight" movie ... but I did enjoy "True Blood".

Happy blogoversary!