09 March 2009

An Award!

I got an award! I got so stunned - I was looking through my favourite blogs (as I haven't been able to lately) and saw this award - with MY blog name under it! Thank you so much, Mandy Made Digi Bits !


"The PREMIO DARDOS AWARD" acknowledges the value every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literacy and personal values everyday.

The rules are:
1. Accept the award, post it in your blog together with the name of person granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Past the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement.
Remember to contact them to let them know they have been chosen for this award!

So, my 15 blogs, in absolutely NO particular order:
1. The Craft Room
2. AngelSan Creation
3. Incoherent Scribblings
4,Joy the Baker
5.Aurelle
6.Olenka's Stitches Blog
7.Plum Street Samplers
8.Rockin' Like a Hermit Crab
9.Making Things Up
10.Lizz Gasaway Designs
11.Echevette
12.mausimom's freebies
13.DigiTreats
14.Isastuce
15.Ma boîte à trésors

I love you all and visit you regularly (at least normally, these days nothing's normal around here...)!

1 comment:

Olga said...

Anne<
Thank uou for passing the awad to me, it really appreciate this.
Congratulationto all other great crafters!