19 December 2008

RAK

I made a small purse for Angela as a combined christmas and birthday present, and today I got word that it had arrived, so I can post a pic!


The Popcorn bear is a freebie that came with some mag a while back - Angela loves Popcorn, so it was just perfect for her.

I added her/my initials on the lining inside - so she remembers I made it, and that it belongs to her! (Quite practical when the initials are the same... ;) )


I really loved this one - so much so, that I might make myself one very much like this. I think I'll use another design on the front though - I want Angela's purse to be one of a kind! :)

It's almost christmas - I have no presents left to wrap (I think?) and all the Christmas gear is out, but the feeling hasn't come yet. Maybe after my last lecture this year (on Monday) is over, and we've had glögg (almost like glühwein, for those of you who know what that is) and gingerbread men afterwards?

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

That is such a cute little purse. Great use for one of those freebie kits. Angela will treasure this for sure!

patternnuts said...

Thank you so much. :) I will always treasure my little purse.

*still beaming*

Pike said...

Lovely purse!

Merry Christmas!