16 November 2008

6 Random things about me

Angela tagged me to share 6 random things about me.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.


Ok, I'm giving it a go:
1. I've actually been tagged on a similar question before, and I didn't post. No idea why, it kind of slipped my mind, I guess.

2. I'm lactose sensitive - I think, or am I having IBS? I don't want to have IBS, so I tell everyone I can't handle lactose. So far it's been working good...

3. I'm a serial craft starter. The only craft I've actually picked up on a regular basis, is cross-stitching. That's probably why my shelves are crammed with xs-stuff, and a few bits and pieces here and there of other crafts: knitting, papercrafting (mostly cards, I can't get the scrapbooking thing going), jewellery making (beads everywhere...), PENS for all kinds of writing, and then there's the growing pile of fabrics, sewing thread and zippers...

4. I'm a procrastinator. Have I said this before? It sounds familiar somehow... Anyway, I always do the fun things first to try and convince myself I don't have to do the boring stuff, which of course is a blatant lie and it never works, so I always end up doing the boring stuff when I'm almost out of time.

5. All of my socks have some kind of pattern or special colour - it's a lot easier to sort them after washing that way. :) I hate it when I try sorting hubby's socks - they're all black, same patterns and same make - there's always one missing! I never have that problem with my own socks, so I use the same system when I buy socks for H. Only her socks are a lot happier than mine, with butterflies, birds, flowers and lots of different colours.

6. I have a normal blood pressure. I've always thought my pressure was low, but now when we've been learning how to measure it, I've discovered that my blood pressure is excellent. At least in my arms it is, noone's tested my hands or feet - they're bl**dy cold all the time. I don't think there's much cirkulation in the "ends"... Jumping Jacks usually do the trick when I get too cold, though!


I hope you've learned something you didn't know about me - now, who to tag? I have absolutely no idea, especially since I read so completely different blogs (has to do with #3 above)- and never make any comments... So, if you happen to pass by, and haven't already posted one of these, .... TAG!

No comments: