27 October 2008

The home stretch

So, this is what the last week before the course examination feels like... The examination is this Friday, and we have no idea how it will look - what kinds of questions, how deep a knowledge we should have, etc. The thing is, we are the first ones to take THIS course - it used to be divided into two courses, with a home assignment as the final examination. Now they've decided to make it one course, with a written examination on campus. On all other examinations it's easy enough to get a grip of what you're supposed to know, as the previous examination tests are in a searchable database. Needless to say, I'm pretty freaked out. I think I would be seriously depressed if I had the time...

The next course is Anatomy and Physiology, which I kind of look forward to - at least it's a tangible subject, with correct and wrong answers! We met the teachers the other day, and they were really looking forward to seeing us in class - we felt WANTED, and that's always a good thing.

Gotta go - we have a final presentation to make today on the past, present and future of nursing science. I'm supposed to talk about the future - since when am I a psychic???? This course is seriously fuzzy...

2 comments:

patternnuts said...

lots of luck!

(hugs)

patternnuts said...

Hey! Where's the stashy goodness post?