02 October 2007

Long time no write...

I can't believe it's actually been almost a month since the last time I posted! I just have to face it - blogging regularly isn't my thing... I hope you won't hate me for that? *trying to look extremely cute*

I've been extremely busy at work; actually I have about a dozen things I need to do right now as well, but my guilty conscious was running havoc on me. The thing is, they've given our department more things to do, which we haven't done before, and we haven't been given the manhours to do them. So we stress on, and before long we will snap and crackle before the boss' office door. We've been told to prioritize - as if we weren't already doing that! At least we have been heard complaining about the situation, even if nothing really has changed. Some people here still don't think we have anything to do in my department, but they also think that sales and marketing can be removed completely from a company without anyone really noticing...

At home, I've been working my way through the three last Harry Potter books in english. I'm on the last one now, so don't expect me to come out of hiding again for a couple of days! The final battle is drawing close...

I've been working on my L&L angel as well, she's got a face, wings and all, now it's down to the beads and the PB01-gold :) Feels good, I might actually finish her before Christmas! ;) Updated WIP-pic will come when I've finished my HP book!

I've started pondering Christmas pressies too - some, like my sis, will get a nice lavender bag to keep in their underwear drawer or somewhere else where they might want something to smell nice. I've already completed the bag for my sis, I just need the final finishing touches - a ribbon to tie it on top, and the lavender itself. I have it all at home, so it's the same thing there - pic coming when I come out of my HP obsession :)

Well, I've got to finish the last 100 pages of HP now, so I can get everything else done! Tada for now!

1 comment:

patternnuts said...

Nice to hear from you again! ;)
~can't wait for the pics!