05 July 2007

SBQ's

So, I promised Renee I'd post my answer to this weeks SBQ today:

Do you consider yourself a "floss miser?"

I had to go to the blog to see what that could possibly be, and it turns out I am one!
I really don't like starting a new thread with only a few stitches left, so I try in every way possible to stretch it all the way through those last 3-4 stitches. I even use a needle threader when the thread is too short for my needle... Yes, I am terrible at this - it's not that I don't want to spend the money, it's more that I am too lazy to fasten the thread, rethread the needle, fasten the beginning, stitch 3 stitches and then fasten the thread again! As you can hear there are a lot more operations involved than by taking out the old needle threader and "thread" the floss through the last stitches before securing the remainders.

Yes, I am boring, I know. I try to make people forget that by talking alot in person... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way - I'll stretch my remaining floss in my needle as FAR as possible. =)