01 November 2008

Follow-up post

*Gasp* *shocker* I'm posting several times this week! Well, don't get too used to it, as my next class is Anatomy and Physiology - I'm guessing here, but I think I will have my hands full...

I just thought I'd give anyone interested an update on my exam yesterday! It actually felt good - I thought I didn't know anything, and then the test landed on my desk and as I started reading the questions the overall feeling was: "Hey - I know this stuff!" I still spent 3 hours on it, as I first made a rough sketch of what I wanted to say and get my juices flowing, and then actually started writing my answers on the test papers. A full score would be 39 points, but approved is only 23 points, so if I haven't completely messed up I should be approved. (Not approved or approved are the only grades used.) There were some tricky questions, which I might not get full score on, but I believe I can afford that...

S and H went to see H's grandma and grandpa - and won't be back until tomorrow, so apart from having to vacuum the house and do some dust-busting, I'm free to do whatever I want until tomorrow afternoon! I think I'll go fondle my stash now... After all, I have a 12 houses sampler waiting for the final stitches, and then there'll be pics here again!

No comments: